Addressable system design secrets:
· Distance between Smoke Detector mustn’t exceed 10 m to avoid dead area between detectors
· Distance between heat Detector mustn’t exceed 7 m to avoid dead area between detectors
· Fire detector must be mounted at least one meter from any forced air inlet.
· Ramps at car parking must be covered by heat detectors
· Voice evacuation located at escape stair must be in a separate loop.
· Fire fighter telephone must be located at elevator lobbies & pump rooms.
· Each fire loop must have 20% spare capacity.
· Access control system ( ACS ), elevator, Door holder,Public address system ( PA ), exhaust fan’s, Air Handling Units( AHU’S ) connected to fire alarm system via control module ( CM )
· Fire fighting system( FM200, CO2, Sprinkler system( flow switch & Tamper switch ) ) connected to fire alarm system via monitor module ( MM ).
· Alarm bell located at 2200mm above finished floor level.