Dar Al-Handasah Consultants (Shair & Partners) is seeking to recruit a Planning Engineer to join our offices in Cairo.PRIMARY DUTIES:
• Develop and maintain Project Execution Schedules.
• Identify trends or potential slippages and report on these to the Project Engineers.
• Produce regular reports on progress against schedule.
• Deliver and maintain consistent and realistic plans and control for the project. Develop the activities, durations as per productivity norms, logic, resources, and progress for the assigned project sub-elements, leading to the creation of the baseline schedule and its subsequent maintenance.
• Conduct the schedule monthly & weekly progress update using Primavera, forecast, critical path and trend analyses for assigned elements, including any impact from interface areas. Implement and maintain the status reports.
• Carry out Forensic and delay analysis.
• Assess and incorporate the impact of approved changes and any deviations from the key project targets and milestones, including productivity monitoring and identification of alternate approaches to optimize the plan(s).
• A Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
• 7 to 12 years of experience
• Very good command of the English language
To apply, send your updated C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the position in the subject line